Did you see our yellow postcard in the mail over the weekend? We have restarted the Nominations process for our Board Election.
There will be three open positions on KHG’s Board of Directors at our upcoming annual meeting in September. To be eligible to serve on the Board, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Candidates must own property within KHG’s boundaries
- Candidates must be members in good standing
- Co-Owners of a property are only eligible for one position
- Members with criminal convictions that would prevent KHG from obtaining a fidelity insurance policy are not eligible
- Entity owners may be candidates subject to certain restrictions outlined in our election rules
You can read our election rules here.
Find the nominations form here. It must be emailed to email@example.com no later than 11:59 pm on July 6, 2021. Timely submitted and qualified candidates will appear on the ballot.
If you are disqualified for whatever reason, this is the Association’s offer to engage in an internal dispute resolution with you.
Questions about running for our Board can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.