Form 4041 – Advising Your HOA About Renters & Alternative Mailing Addresses

When legal notice of an association-related matter is required, KHG mails to the property address unless a member has advised of an alternate mailing address.

Members are legally required to advise the association when they are not receiving mail at the property. Members are also required to advise the association when their property is rented and not owner-occupied. You can find the relevant statute here.

You can use the form below to let us know about the status of your property and an alternative mailing address. Click the form below to get a downloadable version.

The form can be mailed to the office or scanned and emailed to (please put “Form 4041” in the subject line).