Kentwood Home Guardians is preparing voter lists based on available information. If you have any concerns that your address or name is incorrect, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org at the Kentwood Home Guardians office to verify the accuracy of your information on the list no later than August 10.
Kentwood Home Guardians has prepared a Candidate Registration List and nominees may verify the accuracy of their information. Please confirm or correct this information no later than August 10, 2020, and return via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Kentwood Home Guardians Annual Meeting and election of directors is scheduled as a Virtual Meeting via Zoom — a link to register for the meeting will be provided in the ballot packet and on the website. If you are unable to join the meeting via Zoom, upon registering, you will receive a phone number to call in (please note, long distance charges may apply).
Virtual Annual Meeting
Saturday, October 3, 2020
Time: 1:00 P.M.
Ballots for the election of directors must be mailed or hand delivered (inserted through the mail slot) to:
Kentwood Home Guardians
8921 Sepulveda Blvd.
Westchester, CA 90045
Ballots MUST be received at the above office no later than:
5:00 P.M. Friday, October 2, 2020
Election Counting Process:
- Ballots will be opened and counted on October 3, 2020 beginning at 10:00 A.M.
- Location: TBD – Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, location will be announced as soon as possible, but will be one of the following:
Kentwood Home Guardians Office
Local Fire Station or church
- The ballot opening procedure will be recorded and available for members to view.
- Links to this will be available on the KHG website.
- Masks will be worn, hand sanitizer available, and proper social distancing maintained.
Candidates on the ballot:
- Alyssa Bost
- Tracy Thrower Conyers
- Write-in candidates