Homeless Outreach

We have been getting reports of homeless transients in the neighborhood with apparent mental health issues.

We have been advised by our Councilman’s office that the responsible agency to contact is the Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority.

Their online reporting portal is LAHOP (Homeless Outreach Portal) at https://www.lahsa.org/portal/apps/la-hop/request.

Using this method gets a team dispatched to the exact location.

You can also call 213.225.6581 OR dial 2-1-1 to reach the County (state that you are requesting outreach for someone who appears homeless and in need of services).

Please contact the agency directly, as the KHG office is only open for limited hours. If there is an immediate threat to physical safety, call 9-1-1.