Our Annual Member Meeting is tomorrow. You should have received your written notice by mail in late August.
This year, we are meeting digitally on Zoom, due to the health pandemic and public health orders against large meetings. Get instructions for joining the meeting on this page on our website.
This is our Agenda for tomorrow:
- Announce Quorum & Call Meeting To Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Last Year’s Minutes
- Introduce Candidates For Empty Board Seats
- Commence Counting of Ballots
- Status of Community Plan Update
- Community Q&A
- Adjourn Meeting
- Ballot counting continues with results announced as soon as available
It is not too late for you to cast your vote for our two empty Board seats. Your ballot was included with the meeting notice mailed to you in late August.
Because we are not having an in person meeting this year, there will be no “day of meeting” voting.
All ballots are due by 5 pm today, October 2, 2020.
Ballots can be personally delivered through our office mail slot up until 5 pm today at this address. There is ample parking on the Ralph’s side of the building.
One thought on “Annual KHG Member Meeting”
Comments are closed.